Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Wonderful Day!

We had a blast at the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens today!!  The weather was perfect, the animals were out and sociable, and the kids behaved!  We also spent the day with wonderful friends.  I could NOT have asked for a better day! 

Taking a bath in the mud.

I think he was posing.


I think she was hiding.


Either that or she was enjoying the sun.


He was looking right at me.  Such a big kitty.



Get a load of that tongue.








The newest baby is lying down!

Her name is Luna!

















 









Spoonbills
































2 comments:

  1. WOW! Again, I say....Can we come over? ::smile::
    Thanks for sharing these great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was really long!!

    I LOVE the wilderness. and I absoluly love wild cats such as Tigers, Cheetahs, etc...

    Thanks for the great post.
    I am now following your blog!
    You can tell its me by my cheetah pic!!

    Raychill.

    ReplyDelete